Scoring / Folding
Scores prevent cracking and make for a clean fold
- Scoring is the process of creasing the sheet of paper to compress the paper fibers which enables a high-quality fold.
- Professional cutting, scoring, and folding are finishing techniques that add a quality look and feel.
- Scoring techniques are efficient while adding very little cost to the bottom line.
Die and Laser Cutting / Embossing and Foil Stamping
Finishing options that you can see and touch
- Traditional dies are still the right option for the job that requires identical cuts again and again.
- Laser cutting is perfect for custom designs and makes precise, clean cuts every time.
- Embossing forms a raised three-dimensional impression.
- Foil stamping adds shimmer and texture to images.
Stitching / Coil Binding
Stand out from the competition
- Saddle stitch binding is one of the best methods to keep pages securely attached.
- Coil binding is perfect for 360-degree rotation for easy page access.
- All of our binding options are durable and add a professional look.
Mailing Fulfillment & Services
Getting your printed project into the client’s hands
All Binding and Finishing Services
- Booklet Making
- Coil Binding
- GBC Binding
- Die Cutting
- Laser Cutting
- Soft-Touch Laminating
- Round Cornering