Custom Sign Printing Columbus, Ohio
Get your message across with custom signs from The Printed Image. We offer a wide variety of custom signage to meet your needs, whether you’re looking for a new business sign, an event sign, or anything in between.
WHY PRINTED IMAGE?
- Short Run Printing Available
- Full-service Printing & Graphic Design Services
- Delivery & Fulfillment Services
- Convenient Downtown Location
REQUEST A QUOTE
Use the form below to request a custom sign printing quote or discuss your project.
Weatherproof signage, vinyl ground graphics, outdoor banners, and more.
Learn more about custom outdoor signs
Branded banner signs, trade show banners, indoor banners, and more.
Learn more about custom banners
Floor graphics, repositionable vinyl, window clings, wall signage, and more.
Learn more about custom indoor signs
Coronavirus signage, social distancing floor decals, wall graphics & more.
Learn more about custom COVID signage
Business Signs that Send the Right Message
Business signage is one of the most important marketing tools that a business has at its disposal. A well-designed sign can attract new customers, communicate important information, and create an overall positive impression of your business. Conversely, a poorly designed sign can reflect negatively on your business and deter potential customers.
The Printed Image can help you design and create a sign to help you stand out from the competition.
A Variety of Sign Materials to Choose From
There are a variety of materials that can be used for custom signs, each with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. The most common materials used for signage include:
- Wood: Wood is a classic material for signs and can be carved or painted to create a variety of looks. Wood is relatively inexpensive and easy to work with, but it is not as durable as some other materials and can be damaged by weather or insects.
- Plastic: Plastic is another popular choice for custom signs, as it is lightweight and inexpensive. However, plastic signs can fade in sunlight and are not as durable as other options. Four of the most common types of plastic signs are Sintra PVC, vinyl, styrene, and corrugated.
- Metal: Metal signs are very durable and can be printed with intricate designs. They are great for outdoor signs that will be exposed to the elements. However, metal signs can be more expensive and difficult to install.
- Glass: Glass signs are elegant and eye-catching, but they are also fragile and require careful installation.
- Acrylic: Acrylic is a versatile material that can be used for both indoor and outdoor signs. Acrylic is durable, lightweight, and easy to work with, but it can be scratched or cracked if not handled carefully.
When choosing a material for your custom signs, consider the look you want to achieve and the budget you have to work with. Each type of material has its own unique advantages and disadvantages, so we will work with you to understand your project and help you select the option that best suits your needs.
Custom Signs for Every Application
The uses for custom signs are almost limitless. We create both indoor and outdoor signs at our shop in downtown Columbus and have developed signage for a variety of applications, including:
- COVID-19 Signage, Floor Decals, and Wall Graphics
- Convention/Trade Show Banners & Signage
- Indoor & Outdoor Vinyl Banners
- Retractable Banners
- Storefront Signage
- Vinyl Window Lettering
- Wall Murals & Floor Graphics
- Yard Signs
- And more!
Your Local Source for Custom Signs Design & Printing
The experts at The Printed Image are ready to bring your custom sign project to life. As a full-service design and print shop located in downtown Columbus, Ohio, we can help you with each stage of your project, from planning to design to production.
Request a quote today by contacting us online or calling 614-221-1412!