Custom Interior Signs Columbus, Ohio
Indoor signs serve a variety of purposes and when done well, can provide a boost to your business. With the right interior signage, you can display important information, make customers aware of special promotions, ensure compliance, help people navigate your space — and more, all while reinforcing your brand and improving the customer experience. At The Printed Image, we are a full-service print shop providing a wide variety of indoor signage in Columbus, Ohio.
WHY PRINTED IMAGE?
- Short Run Printing Available
- Full-service Printing & Graphic Design Services
- Delivery & Fulfillment Services
- Convenient Downtown Location
REQUEST A QUOTE
Use the form below to request a custom indoor sign quote or discuss your project.
The Benefits of Indoor Signs
Why is custom indoor signage so important to Columbus businesses? There are a number of powerful benefits to using indoor signs. These reasons help explain why indoor signage is so prevalent across offices, restaurants, residential communities, and other buildings you encounter on a daily basis. Although it can be easily overlooked, businesses that are mindful of their indoor signage are aware that the right interior messaging can be just as powerful as the outdoor sign that got them in the building.
Indoor signs are beneficial because they help with:
- Branding: Indoor signs help you achieve brand consistency and reinforce your branding and messaging over and over again in strategic locations. From including your logo on promotional signage to ensuring it’s prominent behind the counter or near the entryway, or including your company’s values in a prominent area for new recruits, there are countless ways that indoor signs can reinforce your brand and let people know what you are all about.
- Advertising and Promotions: Advertising isn’t just for new customers who have never visited your business before. It is important to get your message out to existing customers and new visitors as well. And there’s no better customer to sell to than a customer that is already in your establishment. Indoor signs make great advertising opportunities and enable you to promote special offers, new products, seasonal items, and other items to customers once they’re in your business.
- Informational Signage: Signage can be brief, or it can be detailed and explanatory. Think of indoor signage at your doctor’s office that provides details on wellness best practices or provides tips for combatting COVID-19. These detailed information displays can answer important questions and provide additional information that may be missed otherwise. Indoor informational signs can keep guests entertained while they wait, save your office staff time by providing routine information, and improve the user experience by keeping customers informed.
- Seasonal Decorations and Interior Design: Signs can help change the look of your interior space. They are perfect for changing the decor of your space on a seasonal basis or helping achieve your theme for an upcoming event or holiday. Instead of spending a lot of money on an entire interior design overhaul, a few well-designed and well-placed signs can do the trick for you. They are also easy to store and reuse in the future.
- Wayfinding and Directional Signage: Is your space easy to navigate? Feeling lost is uncomfortable and can instantly change the impression of a customer’s visit. Indoor signs can be used to direct the way and help customers find what they are looking for without having to ask for help. The right interior signage should be intuitive and effortlessly enhance the experience of visiting your establishment.
- ADA Compliant Signage: Adequate accessibility is a concern for many individuals, and providing access is a requirement for facilities that need to comply with laws like the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). From identifying accessible parking spots to posting restroom signs complete with Braille, accommodation is a must.
Types of Indoor Signs
- Floor graphics
- Repositionable Vinyl
- Retractable Banner Stand
- Window Clings
- Wall Signage
- Acrylic Signage with Stand-offs
- Oversized Posters
- Directional Signage
- Pedestal Framed Signs
- Vinyl Wall Art or Copy
- Office Signs
- Desk Signs and Plaques
- Door Mats
- Point-of-Sale Signage
- Step and Repeat Fabric or Vinyl Background
Custom Indoor Signs that Make a Great Impression
Indoor signs come in all different shapes and sizes and for good reason: Interior signage is called upon to do a variety of things, from providing instructions to promoting a brand new product or service. Sometimes indoor signs are basic and straight to the point; other times, they need to stand out and capture attention. Regardless, it is always important to put the end-user first and consider the customer experience. Without that, even the most basic signs can fall flat and detract from your goals. At The Printed Image, we specialize in helping businesses make a great impression with printed products and indoor signage that looks great without breaking the bank.
Your Columbus Indoor Sign Experts
The Printed Image is more than just a local print shop. We are a full-service commercial print and marketing service company with a graphic artist on staff capable of managing projects from concept to delivery. We can handle all of your indoor sign needs in the Columbus area. We serve a variety of customers from multiple industries and have a proven track record of superior customer service. Contact us today to discuss your custom indoor sign needs and to request a quote.