Mailing Services Columbus, Ohio
From concept to delivery, The Printed Image has you covered! Our mailing department can handle your mailings, big or small.
WHY PRINTED IMAGE?
- Targeted Mailing Lists
- Full-service Printing & Graphic Design Services
- Delivery & Fulfillment Services
- Convenient Downtown Location
REQUEST A QUOTE
Use the form below to request a custom mailings quote or discuss your project.
Custom Mailing Services
From concept to delivery, The Printed Image has you covered! Our mailing department can handle your mailings, big or small. In addition, we can provide a mailing list for purchase based on detailed parameters to really target your demographic, vertical market, or consumer.
We can recommend the correct category for your mailings, whether it be the USPS Every Door Direct Program or using a list going First Class, First Class Presort, or Marketing mail. We are ready to perfect your mailing list by running it through the NCOA (National Change of Address) program and CASS certification. We will get you the best postage discounts on your bulk mailing.
Call us today at 614-221-1412 to learn more!
How to Choose a Route for EDDM
Offered by the U.S. Postal Service (USPS), Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) is a service that makes it easy to reach every business or residential customer in a given neighborhood, city, or ZIP code.
To choose EDDM routes from usps.com:
- Click on “Business”
- Click on “Every Door Direct Mail”
- Type in the zip code you are looking at in the search bar.
- Hover over the map, and the routes will be highlighted pink. If you click on that route, it will save it. It turns blue when saved.
- As you are saving, you will see a running total of addresses and approximate costs to the right of the map.
- You can also filter in some parameters above the map, such as “Residential Only,” age groups, incomes, etc.
- To get the actual route numbers – pull down on the box that says “Show Table” located on the map, and there you will see the routes that you saved with the name of those routes listed.
Need help picking the perfect list for your mailer? Contact us!
First-Time Clients & Mailing Job Requirements
With first-time clients, The Printed Image requires a 50% deposit before any work can be done, with the balance due upon completion. Should you want to open an account with The Printed Image after your first job, we will provide you with a Credit Application for Net 30 terms upon approval.
When we process a mailing, whether the client supplies the list, or we do, we are required by the USPS to run the list both through the NCOA (National Change of Address) and the CASS Certification (Coding Accuracy Support System), which checks for the accuracy of the addresses in the mailing list. Once the programs are run, we will have an accurate number of good addresses so that we can provide you with a postage amount for your mailing. We require the postage paid upfront to go with the mailing to the post office – with either a company check made out to US POSTMASTER or with a 3% surcharge, pay with a credit card. The Printed Image will provide you with a postage receipt.
The expected turnaround time for a typical mailing is 3-5 workdays.
Categories of mailing processes:
- Straight First Class: your postage will be whatever the First Class rate is at the time.
- First Class Presort: Adding automation allows for a postage discount – the typical postage range per piece is $0.38 to $0.55 – quick as straight first class.
- Marketing Mail (formerly bulk or standard) – Automated – USPS does not guarantee delivery before two weeks. (Rarely does it take any more than 4-5 days) – typical postage range per piece is $0.12 to $0.20.9
Ready to get started? Click here to contact us and discuss your mailing needs.