Offset Printing Columbus, Ohio
Conveniently located in downtown Columbus, The Printed Image is your experienced local print shop for offset printing. Offset printing is ideal for large print projects such as newsletters, catalogs, newspaper inserts, direct mail marketing, books, and other projects where higher quantities are needed.
WHY PRINTED IMAGE?
- Same Day & Short Run Printing Available
- Full-service Printing & Graphic Design Services
- Delivery & Fulfillment Services
- Convenient Downtown Location
REQUEST A QUOTE
Use the form below to request a quote for your offset printing project.
What is Offset Printing?
Offset Printing is the most commonly used printing process in the world. Offset printing is a commonly used printing technique in which the inked image is transferred (or “offset”) from a plate to a rubber blanket, then to the printing surface.
Also called Offset Lithography, Offset Printing is designed for mass production and is used by businesses and organizations printing high volumes in need of consistent quality and low costs. Offset printing utilizes ink while digital printing uses toner.
The Benefits of Offset Printing
- Superior image quality that is reliable. Count on offset printing for clean, distinct type and images without streaks or spots
- Better color fidelity, which refers to both the accuracy of the colors and their balance in the design. Because offset printing can mix custom color inks for each job, it’s naturally going to get the colors spot-on.
- For large volume jobs, you get more for your money. It costs more to start an offset job because we have to prepare the metal plates, which takes time. However, offset printing allows you to produce large quantities of printed materials at affordable prices because once you’ve invested it, all of the materials are ready to go, and you’ll actually spend less on big offset jobs than a digital print, which is about the same per piece no matter how big the job gets.
- With offset printing, you can request a coating to be applied on top of the ink to protect your printed piece, or to make your piece pop! Coatings include Aqueous, Varnish, UV coating, Soft Touch coating, either full coverage or spot coverage.
Digital Printing Also Available
Although we offer standard offset and spot printing, our high-quality digital printing offers a high-quality alternative to these more expensive methods.
While digital printing will not produce the same type of quality as offset and spot, it eliminates the need for expensive custom printing plates. Digital is especially cost-effective for smaller runs. Even though digital printing is considerably better than it used to be, it’s best to work with a commercial printer for your marketing materials to get the best quality prints.
Your Offset Printing Professionals in Columbus, Ohio
The Printed Image is more than just a local print shop. We are a full-service commercial print and marketing service company with a graphic artist on staff capable of managing projects from concept to delivery. We serve a variety of customers from multiple industries in the Columbus area, and have a proven track record of service experience in Columbus. That, along with our tireless customer service is why we stand out from our competitors. If you have offset printing needs in Columbus, Ohio, look no further than The Printed Image.
To discuss your offset printing project and request a quote, please contact us.