Benefits of Outdoor/Exterior Signage
It is hard to understate the importance of outdoor signage. In a world that is overrun with advertisements, the competition for customers has never been more fierce. Without the right outdoor signage, you may never reach your potential customers, and those that are looking for you may struggle to find their way. Outdoor signs have a variety of benefits, from helping get people in the door to drawing attention to important campaigns and messages.
Outdoor signs can help with:
- Attracting Attention: The right sign in the right place can draw a lot of attention. From a yard sign for a political campaign to an exterior banner promoting a special offer — well-designed outdoor signs can stand out and get people talking.
- Promoting Your Brand: When it comes to branding, consistency is key. Every opportunity to promote and reinforce your brand should be capitalized upon. Outdoor signs can include your branding, color scheme, messaging, and more to ensure people know what you are all about. A sign that stands or hangs outside in all weather to display your logo and business name creates brand recognition and positive feelings of trust and familiarity.
- Cost-Effective Advertising: Custom outdoor signs make great advertisements because they can do a lot of heavy lifting for a relatively small investment. Think of the sign spinner you see advertising that local business down on main street. It got your attention, didn’t it? Now imagine a stationary sign that is working for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You only pay for that sign once, and it doesn’t require an hourly wage! That’s a lot of return on your investment.
- Marking Your Location: Outdoor signs serve as markers and are necessary for identifying your location. If your business is new, a custom outdoor sign can be used to help make potential customers aware of your existence and claim the location as your own. Businesses who have a steady flow of customers may not need advertising signage like billboards or bus ads. Instead, they simply need to assist their customers in identifying their location. This can be done with an outdoor sign that is attached to your building or near the business.
Types of Outdoor Signs
We produce a variety of outdoor signs at our Columbus print shop. Including, but not limited to:
- Feather Flags
- Sintra Weatherproof Signage
- Coroplast Weatherproof Signage (yard signs)
- Vinyl Ground Graphics
- Sidewalk Signs
- Window Perf
- Pole Flags
- Backlit Signage
- Channel Lettering
- Metal/Aluminum Signs
Your Columbus Outdoor Sign Experts
The Printed Image is more than just a local print shop. We are a full-service commercial print and marketing service company with a graphic artist on staff capable of managing projects from concept to delivery. We can handle all of your outdoor sign needs in the Columbus area. We serve a variety of customers from multiple industries and have a proven track record of superior customer service.
Contact us today to discuss your custom outdoor signage project and to request a quote.